Browse our mountain luxury Jackson Hole hotel amenities.
With an idyllic location slopeside at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, steps from the entrance to Grand Teton National Park and a short drive to Yellowstone National Park, Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa is a Teton Village hotel that takes western hospitality to a new level of luxury.
We are slopeside to the legendary Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, and just 1 mile from the entrance to Wyoming’s Grand Teton National Park. We are 70 miles south of Yellowstone, and in the heart of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.
Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa location:
- Slopeside at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- At the south gateway to Grand Teton National Park
- At the base of the Teton Mountain Range
- Two miles east of the Snake River and blue-ribbon trout fishing
- 11 miles northwest of the Town of Jackson
- Easy walking distance to the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort ski lifts and aerial tram, hiking, horseback riding, climbing, mountain biking, wildlife watching and many other outdoor activities in Grand Teton National Park
- 60 miles from Yellowstone National Park
- 22 miles from the Jackson Hole Airport
Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa welcomes you with a complete menu of amenities to complement your stay.
- The resort’s 140-seat Spur Restaurant & Bar features elevated “mountain cuisine”, where simple, home-style favorites are transformed into flavorful, seasonally-infused dishes highlighting organic, free range and natural ingredients. Spur serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily as well as room service
- Spur’s full-service bar is known as “the place to après” and combines a lively atmosphere with signature cocktails and local brews on tap.
- SpaTerre… the newest spa in Jackson, is a full-service spa complete with 10 treatment rooms, two couple’s treatment rooms, tranquility lounge and steam rooms.
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Complete fitness center with modern equipment
- Five separate whirlpool hot tubs, three indoor and two outdoor, including a 22-person rooftop hot tub
- Complimentary concierge services to make the most out of your Jackson vacation
- 5,000 square feet of meeting and event space, as well as event-planning services
Room and Building Amenities
- Spectacular views of the Teton and Gros Ventre mountains and the expansive Jackson Hole valley
- Elegant and luxurious western décor and interior styling, including reclaimed structural fir timbers in the lobby, hardwood floors, and fine furnishings throughout the Lodge
- Whirlpool tubs in most bathrooms
- Stone-face gas fireplaces in most living areas
- Granite countertops in kitchens and bathrooms
- “Mountains of Down” bedding and linen program: 270 thread-count sheets, goose down comforters, goose down and standard pillows, chenille throws, Pima cotton towels and cotton Teton Mountain Lodge robes.
- Telephones with voice mail and in-room data ports for high-speed Internet access
- WiFi Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- Flatscreen TVs with cable access and in-room movies and games
- Plush custom-made pillowtop mattresses on beds
- Vaulted ceilings and patios with furniture in some rooms
- Fully-equipped kitchens in all hotel suites featuring stainless steel appliances, including dishwashers
- In-room coffee maker with organic, fair trade coffee
- Hair dryer, bathrobes, personal care products, iron and ironing board in each room
- In-room ski boot dryers and secure ski storage
- Underground valet parking
- In-room recycling
- 24-hour front desk service
- Full-service concierge desk
- Bell services, valet parking, daily housekeeping
- Nightly turndown service upon request
- In-room dining and grocery delivery upon request
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service
- Ski valet, overnight ski storage and tuning
- 24-hour toll-free telephone reservations and Internet reservations
Spa & Fitness
Give yourself a chance to slow down, close your eyes and connect with the world around you at our Teton Village resort spa.
Learn More >
The staff at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. The staff at our hotel is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer.
ACCESSIBLE PUBLIC SPACES
- Entrance to lobby is on ground floor, there are no stairs at the entrance
- Ramp entrance to Spur Restaurant & Bar
- Public entrance
- Service animals welcome
- There is an elevator in both the hotel and the restaurant to move between floors
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible concierge
- Accessible route from public entrance to registration
- Accessible route from public entrance to guest rooms
- Accessible route from public entrance to restaurants
- Accessible route from public entrance to fitness center
- Accessible route from public entrance to meeting rooms
- Accessible route from public entrance to swimming pool
- Accessible route from public entrance to spa
- Valet parking
- Self-parking area for cars and vans
Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa offers one (1) accessible Guestrooms which include roll-in-shower and wheel chair accessible sink. Two (2) rooms, one lodge king and one one-bedroom suite, have handrails and wheelchair accessible bathrooms/toilets. These two rooms have tubs but no roll in shower.
Email us for details: