Solitude Spa is named after one of Grand Teton National Park's most spectacular high alpine lakes, Lake Solitude. Our selection of experiential spa services incorporate elements found in nature - herbs, salts, mud and spring water - to delight the mind, sooth the soul and enliven the spirit.
Named consistently, year after year, a Top Spa by Conde Nast Traveler, and a top favorite of Jackson Hole locals, come experience what everyone is talking about. With its tranquility lounge, steam showers, hot tubs and a state-of-the-art fitness center, Solitude Spa is a perfect place to get back in touch with youth and wellness.
Our 12,000 square foot, 3-story spa includes :
- 10 treatment rooms
- Pre- and post-treatment Tranquility Lounge
- A complete fitness center with weights and aerobic machines
- Steam rooms
- Motion Studio for Yoga and Zumba
- Indoor and outdoor heated pools
- Five separate whirlpool hot tubs (three indoor and two outdoor) including a rooftop, 24-person tub*
Read about our advanced skin care options, LING skin care product line and the CACI ULTRA Non-surgical Facelift in our brochure PDF below.
*Note: Guests 18 years of age and older permitted on rooftop
To learn more about Solitude Spa contact: (307) 732-6865