Teton Mountain Lodge’s commitment to the area’s natural surroundings enables relaxed, rustic, luxury with minimal eco-impact. Beyond the lodge’s environmentally sustainable building and operating practices, we continue to develop green initiatives to preserve and protect the environment while assuring distinctive and luxurious hospitality.
Light & Energy
- Rooms and suites feature energy saving refrigerators, microwaves, and ranges.
- The lodge is converting to LED bulbs in a majority of fixtures.
Water & Air
- Linens are changed every 3rd day to save water.
- Guests can fill their reusable water bottles at our water refill stations located in the lower lobby and at the indoor pool.
- The lodge’s exclusive use of non-CFC producing refrigerants protects our air quality.
- Hotel-wide recycling program for glass, plastic bottles, and cardboard. Each room and suite is provided with a recycle bin then our housekeeping team sorts and recycles.
- All bathroom amenities are in reusable bottles, preventing thousands of plastic bottles from entering the landfill.
- To-go containers are made from 100% recycled fiber.
- Our guests and associates enjoy access to energy efficient transportation through the public bus system, START (Southern Teton Area Rapid Transit).