Skiing & Snowboarding
3 Resorts – 1 World-Class Destination
Your stay not only offers slopeside access to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, but also easy access to ski and ride our two other incredible winter resorts as well as guided heli-skiing in the Tetons.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Jackson Hole’s outstanding powder and steep pitch makes it one of the most treasured ski resort destinations in the world. Skiing Jackson Hole is a major highlight of many skier’s travels, and today Jackson Hole, Wyoming appeals to skiers of all ages and abilities. Meet the mountain that keeps you engaged with endless levels of adventure around every bend.
- Daily mountain capacity will be managed once again this winter to elevate the guest experience. Lift tickets will sell out over holidays, peak periods, and most weekends.
- Our concierge will help you pre-purchase lift tickets for the days you want to ski as well as arrange lessons and rental equipment.
Snow King Mountain
With over 500 skiable acres plus three lifts, a new gondola, and 41 runs, Snow King is a world-class winter resort right in the heart of Jackson Hole. Open for night skiing.
- Snow King offers scenic gondola rides, thrill rides on the Cowboy Coaster, and your family can burn rubber at the King Tubes snow tube park.
- Lift tickets, lessons, and activities must be purchased directly from Snow King.
Grand Targhee Resort
Ski the ghee! 2,602 acres and 2,270’ vertical drop combine for a thrilling day just over the pass. The resort also features Nordic skiing, fat biking, and guided snowshoe tours.
- Lift tickets, lessons, and activities must be purchased directly from Grand Targhee.
Ready for an adventure of a lifetime? Get ready to hit the steep and deep terrain of the Wyoming backcountry. Terrain is suited for advanced to expert skiers.
- Transportation is not included to the meeting area.
- Starting at $1,800 per person. Lunch is included. Guests meet at the Snake River Sporting Club (south of Jackson) or Teton Springs in Victor, ID.
- Private trips available.
• Our concierge services are complimentary for hotel guests. Our team will book your activities and secure advanced reservations through vetted, preferred local activity vendors.
• Our more popular activities like skiing, snowmobiling, and winter wildlife safaris may sell out far in advance and may require flexibility of your preferred dates.
Start planning your adventures in the Tetons.