Sleigh & Horseback Rides
Jackson hole Sleigh & Horseback Rides
Experience Jackson Hole through the magic of horse-drawn sleigh rides or on horseback through our winter wonderland.
National Elk Refuge Sleigh Rides
Take a horse-drawn sleigh ride among an elk herd. It’s fun for the whole family and is an excellent opportunity to get up close to the elk for amazing photos.
- Trips depart from the Visitor Center in the town of Jackson and shuttles leave every 20 to 30 minutes.
- The 45 to 60-minute tour runs throughout the day from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- $35 for adults, $20 for children ages 5 – 12.
- Private sleigh rides available for up to 16 people for $500.
Vintage Sleigh Rides
Make a genuine connection with simpler times as the quiet power of a magnificent team of Belgian draft horses pull the hand-built sled along the trail for an unforgettable Jackson Hole experience.
- Several options are available including a dinner sleigh ride, hot chocolate ride, and a mid-day lunch ride.
- Rates start at $1,000 for one to six guests and $125 each additional.
Enjoy a real western experience while learning about the history, flora, and fauna of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.
- Rates start at $220 per person for a two-hour private ride.
- Add scenic transportation in a Jeep Renegade for $400 round trip.
• Our concierge services are complimentary for hotel guests. Our team will book your activities and secure advanced reservations through vetted, preferred local activity vendors.
• Our more popular activities like skiing, snowmobiling, and winter wildlife safaris may sell out far in advance and may require flexibility of your preferred dates.
Start planning your adventures in the Tetons.