Ski Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Ski and snowboard the longest continuous vertical rise of any ski area in the U.S., rising 4,139 feet from the valley floor to the top of Rendezvous Mountain! Jackson Hole famously delivers the finest powder snow on legendary terrain with 2,500 acres of beginner, intermediate and expert terrain.
Dates and hours of operation
November 25, 2017 through April 8, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. daily
Weather & business conditions permitting.
What to Expect
This winter, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort’s reduced capacity and other health and safety protocols are in place to ensure guests can ski, ride and enjoy the mountain all season long. Once you book your Jackson Hole ski vacation, our concierge team will work with you to pre-purchase your lift tickets for the days you plan to ski.
- Terrain: 2,500 acres of in-bounds terrain on two mountains, Après Vous and Rendezvous
- 2,500 acres of in-bounds terrain
- Vertical drop: 4,139 feet
- Base elevation: 6,311 feet/1924 meters
- Summit elevation: 10,450 feet/3185 meters
- Backcountry terrain: open backcountry gate system accesses more than 3000+ acres
- 133 named trails on the map
- Difficulty: 50% expert, 40% intermediate and 10% beginner
- One Aerial Tram ‘Big Red’ – rising 4,139 vertical feet in 9 minutes!
- Two eight-passenger gondolas
- Four high-speed quad chairs
- Six fixed-grip quad chairlifts
- One double chairlift