Ski & Snowboard Jackson Hole
Ski & Ride Jackson Hole
This winter you’re invited to ski and ride an iconic mountain destination for a memorable big mountain experience only found in the Tetons. Jackson Hole famously delivers the finest powder with 4,139 of continuous vertical feet of legendary terrain and 2,500 acres of the best beginner, intermediate and expert terrain.
2021-2022 Winter Update
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is planning to offer 137 days of skiing and riding, opening November 25, and closing on April 10.
- All chairlifts, gondolas, and aerial tram will all operate at capacity, with mountain capacity managed daily
- Lift ticket reservations are required to ski and ride Jackson Hole this winter.
- Daily early openings on select base area lifts
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort will be adhering to official health and safety protocol recommendations
Mountain Stats Details
- Terrain: 2,500 acres of in-bounds terrain on two mountains, Après Vous and Rendezvous
- Vertical drop: 4,139 feet
- Base elevation: 6,311 feet/1924 meters
- Summit elevation: 10,450 feet/3185 meters
- Backcountry terrain: open backcountry gate system accesses more than 3000+ acres
- 133 named trails on the map
- Difficulty: 50% expert, 40% intermediate and 10% beginner
133 named trails on the map
- One Aerial Tram ‘Big Red’ – rising 4,139 vertical feet in 9 minutes!
- Two eight-passenger gondolas
- Four high-speed quad chairs
- Six fixed-grip quad chairlifts
- One double chairlift
Ikon & Mountain Collective
- Lift ticket reservations are required for Ikon and Mountain Collective Pass holders
- Lift ticket reservations start October 21.
- Pass holders with air or lodging reservations prior to October 21 will be able to make a reservation to ski or ride
Save 15% off our Best Flexible Rate with an exclusive offer for Ikon and Mountain Collective Pass holders