Western Wyoming is a snowmobiler’s playground with a seemingly endless network of trails, snow-packed roads, and wide-open fields of untouched powder. All guided snowmobile tours pick you up and return you to Teton Mountain Lodge.
Granite Hot Springs
One of our most popular trips and great for first timers and families.
- Open for the season until March 9, 2023.
- Public trips are $295 for a single sled and $535 for doubles.
- To book a private trip, there is a four snowmobile or six guest minimum. Pricing will be determined based on the number of people in the party and what sleds are needed.
- An additional $475 guide fee is added for private tours, plus 20% gratuity.
- Transportation is included picking up at 7 a.m. for morning tours, 12:45 p.m. for afternoon tours.
- Helmets, boots, suites, guide, and transportation are included on the half day tours and lunch is included on the full day tours.
Private Powder Riding Experience
Designed for more adventurous snowmobilers, guests must have snowmobiling experience. Your guide will take you through 2.2 million acres of the Bridger Teton National Forest on trails and backcountry routes, where we get over 400” of snow annually. Trips are based on the riders’ skill levels.
- Trips last eight hours from pick-up to drop-off and ride about six hours of snowmobiling.
- Options include eating a packed lunch on the trail or at a restaurant, based on your guide’s assessment of skill level and lunch options.
- Four drivers per group, starting at $2,400.
Designed for first-time snowmobilers or seasoned sledders looking for a half day ride before skiing. Guides take the extra time to help explain snowmobiling and ensure your safety as a first timer. Guides map out an experience tailored to your group’s skill level to get you hooked and expand your snowmobiling skills.
- Public Trips start at $350 for drivers and $295 per passenger. This trip has a minimum age requirement of 10 years or older and includes lunch and transportation.
- $3,400 and includes lunch after your tour at Turpin Meadows Ranch and transportation to/from the Jackson Hole area.
- If you have kids between the ages of 6 to 9 years old, we recommend the private trip.
- Total time from pickup to drop off is about 6.5 hours, with 2 to 3 hours riding time. The rest of the time is travel time and eating lunch.
Experience the outdoors on an exclusive tour only minutes away from the lodge. Great option for beginners or those looking to make it back for après or hit the slopes.
- Transportation included.
- Typically offered at 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Pricing for Public Tours: $260 per driver, $99 per passenger.
- Private Tours are available per request and will depend on the number of people and sleds.
• Our concierge services are complimentary for hotel guests. Our team will book your activities and secure advanced reservations through vetted, preferred local activity vendors.
• Our more popular activities like skiing, snowmobiling, and winter wildlife safaris may sell out far in advance and may require flexibility of your preferred dates.
Start planning your adventures in the Tetons.