Western Wyoming is a snowmobiler’s playground with a seemingly endless network of trails, snow-packed roads, and wide-open fields of untouched powder. All guided snowmobile tours pick you up and return you to Teton Mountain Lodge.
Options include guided snowmobile tours for private parties, or you can rent your own sleds for a self-guided adventure. Bring a warm winter jacket, snow pants, goggles or sunglasses, ski gloves, winter hat, neck gaiter, hand and toe warmers and be sure to layer up!
Granite Hot Springs
One of our most popular trips and great for first timers and families.
- Trips depart around 8:40 a.m. and return around 4 p.m. and includes lunch.
- Half-day tours depart at 7:45 a.m. and return around 12:30 p.m.
- Bring your swimsuit to soak in the 103 – 112º hot springs.
- Rates start at $3,000 for one to seven guests and $325 for each additional.
- Tours are only available January 17 – February 3, 2023.
Looking to play in the powder? This is the tour for you. Ride through thick forests and wide-open meadows for deep powder and spectacular surroundings.
- Full-day trips depart between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m., returning around 5 p.m. and includes lunch.
- Rates start at $2,275 for one to seven guests and $324 for each additional.
Yellowstone National Park
While the park is closed to road traffic through the southern gate during the winter, it is still accessible by snowmobile.
- Options include 12-hour tours to Old Faithful and the Grand Canyon.
- Public tours start at $299 per driver and $200 for passengers.
- Private tours start at $2,500 for one to two guests.
Enjoy a self-guided adventure on your own sleds with an 8-hour snowmobile rental.
- You must be able to tow a trailer for all rentals.
- Powder sleds (single riders), trail sleds (double riders) and trailer rentals available.
- Must be 18 and older with valid driver’s license to drive, 8 and olde to ride.
- Rates range from $170 to $255 per snowmobile.
• Our concierge services are complimentary for hotel guests. Our team will book your activities and secure advanced reservations through vetted, preferred local activity vendors.
• Our more popular activities like skiing, snowmobiling, and winter wildlife safaris may sell out far in advance and may require flexibility of your preferred dates.
Start planning your adventures in the Tetons.