Winter Wildlife Safaris
Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris
Dawn and dusk create the perfect atmosphere to enjoy watching our fauna in their most pristine environment. Safari-style expeditions include a naturalist guide as you explore the area looking for elk, moose, bison, big horn sheep and mule deer to name a few. You will travel in an expedition vehicle with window seating for all. Binoculars and spotting scopes are provided.
Expeditions explore the valley, including Grand Teton National Park and the National Elk Refuge.
- Tour with your biologist guide through various habitat of elk, moose, bison, bighorn sheep, fox, mule deer, and much more.
- Choose from an introductory 4-hour tour or 8-hour full-day tour (lunch included in full-day)
- Rates start at $140 per person for 4-hour tour, $265 per person for full-day.
- 4-hour private trips start at $700 for one to five guests. Full-day private tours start at $1,450 for one to five guests.
- Hotel transportation is included.