Dog Sled Tours
Jackson Hole Dog Sledding
Travel at the speed of dog for a unique way to tour our amazing landscapes with a team of huskies. This is one of our most popular winter activities and we strongly encourage you to book early as availability is limited once the season begins.
Continental Divide Dogsledding Tours
Half-day tours through the Shoshoni and Teton National Forest.
- Morning tours pick-up at the hotel at 7:30 a.m. and return around 2:30 p.m.
- Afternoon tours pick-up at 11 a.m. and return around 5 p.m.
- Half day tours start at $295. Full day tours start at $335 and include lunch.
- Tours require a 7-day cancellation.
Private Ranch Tour
Tour a private ranch through the Buffalo River Valley bordering Grand Teton National Park.
- Morning and afternoon tours available.
- Hotel transportation provided.
- Half day tours with transportation start at $295 per person.
- Half day tours without transportation start at $200 per person.
- Tours require 7-day cancellation.
Jackson Hole Iditarod Dog Sled Tours
Feel the thrill of driving your own dog sled team through spectacular surroundings. Each trip is a scenic, warm ride in a modern sled. Musher-guides are always alert for wildlife and eager to point out deer, elk, moose, bighorn sheep and points of interest.
- Tours run through Granite Creek Canyon and Bridger-Teton National Forest.
- Full and half day tours available.
- Half day tours start at $290 per person and cover twelve miles and include a picnic lunch with hot soup and beverages.
- Half day tours pick up at 8 a.m. and return around 1:30 p.m.
- Full day tours start at $390 per person and covers twenty miles of trail to Granite Hot Springs. Bring your swimsuit and towel to enjoy the 105º hot spring before your return journey.
- Full day tours pick up in town at 8 a.m. and return around 4:30 p.m. and include a picnic lunch with hot soup and beverages.
- Tours require a 30-day cancellation.
- Book early! Availability is limited.
• Our concierge services are complimentary for hotel guests. Our team will book your activities and secure advanced reservations through vetted, preferred local activity vendors.
• Our more popular activities like skiing, snowmobiling, and winter wildlife safaris may sell out far in advance and may require flexibility of your preferred dates.
Start planning your adventures in the Tetons.